Keeping up with our halloween theme, we here @ tellmehowilooknow have gathered our own little list of the top ten scariest movies of all time. If you don’t have a nightmare after watching a horror movie then it’s just not scary. A horror movie should be memorable. See if you agree or disagree with our list. #Tellmehowilooknow
10. A Nightmare on Elm Street: Because Freddy is a Cult Classic.
9. Friday the 13th: Because Jason is my all time favorite.
8. The Amityville Horror: Because we all need to know when to get out.
7. Rosemary’s Baby: Because it’s flat out scary.
6. Psycho: Because “He’s Psycho Killer Norman Bates”.
5. The Shining: Because Jack Nicholson is a scary looking Mother F^ck^r.
4. Halloween: Because it Still gives me chills.
3. Carrie: Because They’re all gonna laugh at you!
2. Poltergeist: Because They’re Here!
1.The Exorcist: Because her neck did a 360!