Since the beginning of time there has always been deadbeat fathers & disloyal husbands. This same thing holds true for women as well. Women can be scrubs & deadbeats too. Were going to focus on the women because 90% of the time you’re the blame for your baby fathers actions and here’s why…
1. You knew he was a scrub when you met him. Please don’t act like you didn’t know. Most women actually know their baby fathers quite well before they sleep with them. You grew up with him in the same neighborhood, he’s friends with your brother, lives in your building, etc.
2. He don’t take care of his other kids why are you shocked he’s not taking care of yours. Employers like to see the resume of potential employees just so they can get a idea of the type of person their hiring. A track record so to speak. If this man already had kids by another woman or women and he’s absent from their lives chances are he’ll be absent from your child’s life too. Even though he lives around the corner and you see him everyday.
3. You can’t get child support because he doesn’t work (on the books) go ahead take him court you won’t get anything because he doesn’t work. Besides you don’t know his real name and us family won’t tell you either. Besides you don’t want to bring the cops to his mothers door do you?
4. He didn’t have a job when you met him. Don’t tell him to go look for one now. Similar to #3 in this case you’re most likely still with him and you’re tired of him playing Playstation allday while you’re out working. He’s comfortable because you made him that way. Blame yourself.
5. You call him pookie, man man, or something else cause you don’t know his real name. He doesn’t have I.D either your best bet is to wait for him to get locked up and see what happens then. Fingers crossed.
6. Yes he’s a cheater. He was cheating on his girlfriend when he met you, remember? “Ooh girl Tracey baby father is cute. Don’t do it. What I’m just gonna say hi” one thing lead to another and now your pregnant.
7. If that man doesn’t respect his mother. You don’t have a shot at him respecting you. But you know that already right? No need to elaborate on this one.
8. In many cases he’s old enough to be your father. This one I tend to blame the man more than the woman or girl. These deadbeats love to prey on the young.
9. Ladies that man is not lying to you if you know he’s lying to you. If this is the case then in all reality he’s telling you the truth. You’re the one in denial. Makes sense don’t it? Think about it
10. No matter how much you hate his guts. Don’t want to see his face, unless you’re in court. You still let him come over and hit it. Silly you.
But who am i to judge? just remember the next time you get man at your baby father think about this article. If anyone of these items apply to your story, Don’t even trip. You know the routine hit us up @ #TellMeHowiLookNow.